Sunday, September 4, 2011

Big fun in the Big Apple

This trip exceeded all my expectations. Four days in New York City with mom and Carson was a whirlwind of fun, adventure and just plain silliness. Watching the camaraderie between mom and Carson was the best part of the trip. 


Checking out the 3D games in the Nintendo Store


Taking in the splendor of St. Patrick's Cathedral

Eagerly anticipating a sample of store-made mozzarella and proscuitto

 Calculating tips

Taking time for breakfast before trekking to Hoboken, NJ

Fitting in with the locals at the train station


Practicing toasts while waiting for drinks

Prepping "G'ma" for a night out on the town
Taking in the view from the Empire State Building

Thanks New York.  We will be back

3 comments:

patsyrose said...

I am so impressed with the relationship between the 3 of you. Do you realize how darned lucky you all are?

Love you all!!

Valerie said...

I do, I do, I do, I do!!!!

bluebird of paradise said...

I am so envious! I would love to do NYC with my two daughters....